For those with an adventurous spirit, we offer a trail riding experience through the Blue Ridge Mountains. Trips include fording the Tye River and gorgeous views of the Blue Ridge
Parkway. You will enjoy stunning views as you follow the ridge lines of Fork Mountain, with a maximum elevation of 3245 feet. You can choose to travel along the historic, narrow gaged
railroad bed known as the Irish Creek Railway. Alternatively, you can explore an abandoned logged homestead, now only accessible by horseback or on foot.
Rates per person
1 Hour Trail Ride: $40.00/Person
2 Hour Trail Ride: $65.00/Person
Expedition Rides: $135.00 per person
Fishing on Horses: $350 per
Requirements for all rides (unless otherwise stated):
- Minimum age for hourly rides is 6 years old.
- Minimum age for Expedition ride is 16 years old.
- The following are specific to Expedition rides ONLY unless otherwise stated.
- *Exception Fishing Ride is age 9 & with acompanying parent)*
Max of 4 people per ride Expedition Ride
(please inquire for additional riders)
The location of this ride will be set based on a conversation between your party and our guide.
You will not be contacted until we have received your finalized booking.
- Maximum weight limit of 325 pounds.
- Dress - Completely enclosed shoes/boots are required; no sandals, flip flops, etc. Long pants are
- For safety, we require all minors (under the age of 18) to wear a riding helmet. We will have these available but should you
wish to bring your own, that is fine. Bicycle helmets are fine for children.
- 2 person Minimum.